Monday, October 12, 2015

Freshly Made Sketch

This is my first go around with Freshly Made Sketch challenge. Just got it in under the wire with only minutes to spare.  It was an easy concept to work with just hard to decide which way to go with it.  The possibilities are endless. I really enjoyed the Twinkle Stamp Set this month.  It is reminiscent of some old favorites with a new twist.  I also love the embossing folders they have been my obsession this month.  I just can't get enough of the texture.




2 comments:

  1. What lovely texture and shimmer! This is a fabulous Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches. I hope you'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the combination of texture and gold. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete